It has been 1 year since I created this blog, my first blog. I have to admit – I never dreamed that I would receive the amount of positive feedback and followers that I have. Thank you, so much. To each and every one of you who liked, commented, followed and support me throughout this past year of 2016!
INFJash doesn’t mean as much without you all. My desire is to continue to explore my creative side, express it to you and reach even more people around the world. Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions with me – what do you like about INFJash? What could improve INFJash?
Today I want to share something personal with you. I want to share 5 special experiences that made 2016 great, and 5 goals for 2017 to guide me in discovering my purpose.
Five Special Experiences of 2016:
- I created INFJash and you helped me feel inspired and proud of myself.
- I celebrated my 5 year anniversary with my life-partner.
- I returned to university to obtain my Family Social Sciences Degree.
- I made the commitment to discovering my purpose; to find what brings me happiness and fulfillment.
- I found Introvert Spring, home of the INFJ Forum which allowed me to feel understood, appreciated and make meaningful connections with multiple INFJs (learn more here).
Five Goals for 2017:
- Create at least 1 blog post per month.
- Try three new things (snowboarding, rock climbing, a blog challenge)
- Travel somewhere, anywhere.
- Find an apartment with my life-partner and make it our happy home.
- Complete my Family Social Sciences Degree before 2018.
I look forward to being present and enjoying this year. I also look forward to reading your thoughts and opinions on my future blog posts. I love hearing from you! Comment with your own ideas, advice or goals for the new year.
With love, friends – shine on. ♥